What inspired you to be a mentor for the Circular Innovation Challenge finalists?
1-3 sentences on your inspiration and/or goals as a mentor in the Circular Innovation Challenge 2021. What are you excited to bring to the participating finalists?
Workshop Date & Time *
Please identify a tentative date and time between 4/29 and 6/4, during the week and workday hours, so that we may block off on pitch finalists' calendars.
Workshop Title *
Example: Leading your packaging design with circular design
What Pitch Finalists can Expect: *
- Learning how to approach selection and sourcing of packaging materials
- What are best practices in designing packaging and labels
- Receive a template for defining who your consumer is and how to design your packaging with customer feedback
Tentative Agenda *
Please provide a tentative or final agenda that we can use to set schedules. Each workshop should be 60-90 minutes. If 60 minutes long, consider leaving the additional 30-minutes for Q&A from the Pitch Finalists.
What Pitch Finalists Need to Prepare for this Workshop: *
- Complete template for workshop exercise
- Bring your current template or idea of packaging design
- Questions for the workshop host about how to source eco- labels