Green Job Pathways
Meet our first sustainability-based internship cohort!
Our 2023 Green Jobs Pathways program trained youth in sustainability assessment and environmental conservation in support of greening small business practices.
The 2023 cohort received direct training in:
- Sustainable operations consulting & reporting, with an emphasis on water conservation and quality management
- EnviroStars application & certification process
- Digital storytelling, centering sustainability and environmental impact in relation to the host business.
Interns from this cohort also received:
- Access to a panel of ten mentors in a variety of subject matter areas and industries belonging to and beyond green sectors
- Career exposure and professional development through courses, 1:1 assistance with projects and your personal goals, etc.
- Continuing education, engagement, and networking events hosted by Seattle Good Business Network