The Good Stuff
EXPERTISE IS OUR DNA
Formed in 1998, MTI Physical Therapy is locally owned by three practicing physical therapists. Disenchanted by the corporatization and high volume-based approach of American health care, MTI forged a new patient care model based on low volume, leading-edge clinical skill, and clinical training. Inspired through clinical mentoring and education, including subsequent certification from the Nordic Group of Specialists in Manual Therapy, Jim Rivard, Brian Power, and Scott Olson established a practice model to emulate a Scandinavian style of care that has since become the leading evidence-based approach to orthopedic manual physical and sports therapy. Pioneering the 1:1 model of care, all MTI clinics schedule one-hour patient visits entirely with a licensed and highly training physical therapist. We have elected to avoid the industry standard of scheduling 2 or more patients per hour, as well as avoiding the utilization of unlicensed staff, or physical therapy assistants, to deliver patient care. The greatest compliment, over 20 years later, is to see this model duplicated in other clinical practices across the country and around the world.
QUALITY OF CARE IS OUR PROMISE TO YOU
- Care: One-to-one model of care meets the core values of MTI
- Individualized treatment plans: Designed by a physical therapist, to match your problems and goals
- Value: Appreciation for the high cost of healthcare, ensuring the best possible level of care for dollars spent with a focus on manual therapy, exercise, and education
- Consistency: Follow through with the same clinician from one visit to the next
- Expertise: A residency and/or fellowship-trained physical therapist is more qualified to design, dose, and progress your exercise program to match your anatomy, injury, and goals
- Respect: We treat our patients with courtesy and respect
Our goal is to cater to the unique needs of each individual while providing the highest level of care and customer service.