Studio Tenjung LLC

Studio Tenjung produces contemporary Tibetan hand knotted rugs with highly skilled weavers in Nepal.

The Good Stuff

Locally Owned & Independent
Ethical Sourcing
Diverse Ownership

We are a design company based in Seattle and we produce high quality, contemporary Tibetan hand knotted rugs with our partner artisans in Kathmandu, Nepal.

Tenjung is the Tibetan word for interdependence. It is a philosophy that is fundamental to our business practice. It guides our commitment to sustainability and the artisans that we work with. We use botanical dyes for over 90% of our production. The rest 10% is dyed using low impact, azo free dyes. We work directly in close partnership with a family owned and operated weaving workshop in Nepal and ensure that our artisans are paid fair wages that exceed industry standards. The rapport we have built with our artisans and our audacious ambition to source only the best raw materials, make Studio Tenjung rugs a perfect heirloom that will last generations.



handknotted, comtemporaryrugs, ethicallysourced, sustainablebusiness, pocwomanownedbusiness, interiordesign, homedecor, contemporarycraft, designerrug

Seattle Good Business Network Programs

Seattle Good Business Directory